Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Anita Jarowenko

I was born, raised & still live in my hometown of Lancaster, PA. I have a B.S. in Health & Physical Education from West Chester University & am an ACE Certified Personal Fitness Trainer. I have worked in the fitness industry for nearly 20 years in various capacities from choreographing aerobics & teaching fitness classes to the Director of the Health & Fitness Department of our local YWCA. More recently I was self-employed as a Personal Fitness trainer, doing in-home training. (I have also taught dance for several years in addition to teaching Physical Education for one year at a private school for children with learning disabilities.)

A back injury lead me to discover yoga, and it wasn’t long after I began practicing Baptiste Power Yoga with Lisa Taylor, I knew I wanted to teach it.

I currently teach one class a week for Lisa Taylor at Evolution Power Yoga, and I also facilitate a class in conjunction with our local hospital system for women with various types of cancer. (It includes chair yoga, meditation & nutrition.)

As a result of inventing a patented yoga prop, I started a business with my husband, All Bright Innovation, LLC and that has become a full-time job, in addition to caring for my elderly in-law’s (who live with us).

Anita Jarowenko
Find Anita at:

Evolution Power Yoga | Lancaster

398 Harrisburg Avenue #250 Champion Forge Center, Lancaster
www.evolutionpoweryoga.com