Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Angela Wagner

Angela Wagner grew up playing sports and taught group fitness classes after college but thought she was entirely too intense for yoga. When the stress of her job took over, she found her way to a gym yoga class. She enjoyed the stretching but still felt antsy and unsettled in class. A year later, her mom told her about her Baptiste trained yoga teacher back in Boston. She said, “Angela you have to try this style, it’s amazing. Trust me, you will love it.” As moms often are, she was right. Angela immediately found a Baptiste teacher in Dallas and dedicated herself to learning the practice. She began teaching yoga in fitness centers and in 2004, she opened YogaSport, Dallas’ Baptiste Affiliate Studio.

“I love this practice because it’s for real people with real struggles. It’s not for the fancy and bendy people and it’s not trendy (because I am definitely not fancy, bendy or trendy!); it’s just real. Every class challenges me in a different way, and unlike any other style I have tried, it feeds me mentally and has helped me grow into a person I truly love. With much tough love, my classes will help you move through your life with more ease and grace. If we are willing to put in the work, we have everything we need to make the changes we want in our lives. It really doesn’t get much better than this!”

Angela holds a Bachelors Degree from Trinity University. She is a Certified Baptiste Instructor, Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT) with Yoga Alliance and the Director of the YogaSport Teacher Training Program. She continues to grow her Baptiste practice by assisting Baron at his Teacher Trainings and other Baptiste Yoga Programs.

Angela Wagner
Find Angela at:

YogaSport

4140 Lemmon Avenue, Suite 280, Dallas
T: 214.520.YOGA
www.yogasportdallas.com