Senior Teacher:
Alyssa Sullivan

While growing up in Lincoln, Rhode Island, I trained with the Marsdons at Brae Crest School of Ballet and Jazz Dance with Jeremy Anderson in Providence. After many years of traveling around the world and living in Northern California I returned to the East Coast. I was fortunate to be living in Cambridge, MA when Baron Baptiste opened his first studio there. One practice and I was hooked…no kidding. I have been dancing and exercising all of my life and this yoga was like nothing else I had experienced in my body. I felt then, and continue to feel now, that it is the most complete and best use of my time. I leave a practice with the endorphin release of a workout, the ease of a massage and the calm of meditation.

I trained with, and taught for Baron for 3 years and had the privilege of growing and working with an incredible group of teachers. In 2003, I returned to my roots with my husband and two daughters. I opened Synergy Power Yoga in November of 2004 in Wayland Square on the east side of Providence and moved it closer to my home in Barrington in June of 2005.

I am committed as a teacher to continue to evolve and grow. This involves regular attendance in workshops, master classes, and retreats. I teach from my own practice, from my truth and most importantly from my heart. I invite you to come and experience the sacred space of Synergy Power Yoga.

Alyssa Sullivan
Find Alyssa at:

Synergy Power Yoga

32 Bay Spring Avenue, Barrington
www.synergypoweryoga.com