Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Alison McCue

Alison discovered yoga in 2004 as a way to cross-train for marathons. After a few months of practicing power Vinyasa, she was hooked. In 2008 Alison met Seth Weisberg in NYC and decided to move to NJ to open Garden State Yoga w/ Seth – a community of yogis that share a passion and commitment to the practice of yoga and balance of life. Alison is a Certified Baptiste Power Vinyasa teacher and a lululemon ambassador of the Garden State Plaza store. Her Power Vinyasa classes are physically challenging and athletic, yet irreverent and fun. Be prepared to sweat, breathe & move, and find your edge.

I co-own and manage a very successful power yoga studio in Bloomfield, NJ. Since I have become a certified Baptiste teacher, my life has changed directions. Bad habits that used to linger in my life have since quit me, and I am living a true & balanced happy life. I teach 5 classes a week and spend 6 days a week at our studio. I make sure to attend workshops whenever possible, and challenge myself by leading my own workshops, and assisting teacher at my studio.

Alison McCue
Find Alison at:

Garden State Yoga

Bloomfield, NJ
www.gardenstateyoga.com