- Retail Coordinator (Park City, UT)
- Front Desk Team, Boston Studios (Cambridge, MA and Brookline, MA)
Location: Park City, UT
At the Baptiste Institute, we exist to empower people through bold leadership and make a difference, one person at a time, in living their greatness and empowering community in fulfilling on what matters most.
Retail is a division within the Baptiste Institute that works with our Programs division and the Online Store to ensure Baptiste products are available to our community. It is an opportunity for us to provide clothing our community is proud to wear and resources they can use to support the growth of Baptiste Yoga across the planet.
The Retail Coordinator is responsible for all areas of retail. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inventory and Ordering | Responsible for managing inventory counts and ordering new product when necessary. Ordering all retail goods, including hard and soft goods for Programs and for the Online Store.
- Branding | In collaboration with the Brand Manager, responsible for branding all hard and soft goods for Programs and for the Online Store in line with the current brand of the Baptiste Institute.
- Financials | Develop and maintain quarterly Key Performance Indicator reports for all retail avenues. Monitoring systems and procedures to ensure proper protocols are being followed. Create and achieve sales targets.
- Key Trends and Feedback | Responsible for reporting on key trends and adjusting retail based on the information gathered. Responsible for getting feedback and adjusting our product line accordingly to ensure our offerings stay fresh and generate a buzz.
- Creating and Managing Relationships | Responsible for creating and maintaining new and existing relationships with suppliers and printers.
- Processes and Procedures | Responsible for developing and maintaining effective processes and procedures including and not limited to Programs, Online Store and Programs teams. Seamless execution of the Marketplace, online order fulfillment and timely delivery is essential. Documents must be created detailing any processes and procedures related to Retail.
- Training | Responsible for training all necessary people on processes and procedures for retail.
- Packing and Shipping | Responsible for working with the Production Coordinator to pack and ship retail for all programs. Fulfill online orders in a timely manner. Track packages to confirm arrival.
- Procurement House | Responsible for maintaining the relationship with a procurement house, monitoring and ordering inventory, and ensuring orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
This position is a part time year round position (20 hours per week) at the head office in Park City, Utah with the possibility of it growing into a full time position (40 hours per week). The Retail Coordinator reports directly to the Brand Manager.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to Kelly Holzscheiter at email@example.com. Please apply by March 21, 2014.
Front Desk Team, Boston Studios
Location: Cambridge, MA and Brookline, MA
If you are interested in working with a team of dedicated individuals… who not only get to meet this talented community one by one… but also create new opportunities in your practice, your career and your life, then we definitely want to hear from you! Join our Desk Team and support the Cambridge and Brookline Studios by checking in classes and assisting in our day-to-day operations in exchange for unlimited yoga! We are dedicated to growing all of our people and delivering experiences that give you MORE than you give us.
Ready now? Click here to fill out our application!